Doug Funny Fight !!! Doug Funny Fight !!!

Lame.

I think this could have been a lot... and I mean... A LOT longer. Good work for the short amount that was there, but really, it sucked that it's a loop, and it's short as hell. Jeez.

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

This had better be a fucking series.

Pure entertainment at its finest. Hilarious, and retro... great show altogether. Great show.

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Great song choice...

Great animation, too. All the words was great, actually... timed perfectly. Good work.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

FXCKING BRILLIANT AS USUAL!!!

I love your stuff, man. Be it Blockhead or that Ninja Turtle spoof, or this bubble of awesomeness. Good work, man.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Not bad, but not as good as before...

The earlier editions seems to have this extra addition to the humor... the whole "Dude, that is so true!" factor. Lampooning the silliness of the actual parts of the game. I liked the Cole Train part, and the Locust's attitude, but there really wasn't much else to the "story" that led me to really think of this as a true Awesome episode.

Good stuff, but not your best.

Don't Deport Me Scotty Don't Deport Me Scotty

Hmmm

I get that you were saying that Spock (the "alien") was registered to work in "The Enterprise" (pseudonym for America)... so how did we deport him? I'm lost. Is this about stopping immigration? Because then that makes no sense. If this is about NOT stopping ILLEGAL immigration, then you're an asshole. People who come to our country should do THREE THINGS.
1. Get a work Visa or a citizenship.
2. LEARN OUR LANGUAGE.
3. Tell others to do the same.
The problem isn't immigration, or our treatment of them. It's about the fact that people are abusing our "freedom" and are taking it for granted that they can do what they want, when they want to. They're coming over here, taking low-level jobs, but aren't adapting to our country's standard... and instead are asking us to adapt to theirs. That's not right.

Anyway, when you pick a side on something. Make the message clear. This message was a garbled space transmission.

BadMonkeyStudios responds:

What is "our language" again? There is no official language in the constitution or in any state law. Maybe you should learn a second language so you know what all those new Americans are saying.

Ric Flair - Can't Help It Ric Flair - Can't Help It

Y'know...

Flair just retired a few months back, and this is a great reminder of how awesome he was. I had seen this a while back, and for some reason I got the part with "Not Ricky Martel, Not The Road Warrios, not The Freebirds, not The Road Warrios" popping back into my head... this was a great little mashup, and I'm glad I remembered about it.

Thanks for the memories.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

What is the potato saying!?!?

I love these loops, but the fact that there is a secret hidden when you stop playing it when the potato is being ground into a waffle? That's just weird. He seems to be enjoying it, and he says something randomly... what is he saying, though? I can't get the song to stop and keep him talking... anyone able to help?

The Sicksons The Sicksons

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I love how crappy this is. I know that was the point. But evil Lisa was wonderful. WONDERFUL. You should just do movies about Evil Lisa.

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

Amazing...ly bad. On purpose.

Really, it was perfect in it's horrendous execution. Well animated, even though it was done in a style that deliberately sucked ass. Loved it. Good work.